Note: This post was to be published in July, but was lost in cyberspace! Apologies for the delay.
Thank you to all who supported the Concert to ReBuild Dot’s. We raised over $20,000 for the effort! Thank you to all who purchased tickets making it a very full house on a very hot night. Thank yous also to:
• Stephens & Associates – Brattleboro, VT
• Orvis – Manchester, VT
• The Haystack Club – Wilmington, VT
• SMR Contracting – Jacksonville, VT
• Mount Snow – West Dover, VT
Non Concert Going Donors:
• Linda & Stephen Purdy – Harrison, NY & Wilmington, VT
• Betty Emery – Enfield, CT & Wilmington, VT: This is not for a concert ticket, but just a contribution to “Help Save Dot’s”. We always loved Dot’s and look forward to it being reopened. Thanks.
• MaryLou & Doug LaPlante – Wilmington, VT: Looking forward to having yoiu all back. God’s Blessings, Pastor Doug & MaryLou
• Lisa Coneeny & Leslie Fraser – Wilmington, VT: Enclosed please find a donation for the dinner and concert to rebuilt Dot’s. We would have loved to attend the event but we are booked with other activities in the Valley this weekend (Tough Mudder & the Haystack Member Guest). We hope it is a successful evening.
•Beth & Kenneth Motschwiller – Rockville Center, NY & Wilmington, VT: Good Luck with the Fundraiser
• Martha & Gordon Watson – Naples, FL & Wilmington VT: We are unable to come to the Fundraiser on July14th. What a wonderful effort has gone into re-building our lovely town. And what a wonderful effort that continues. Please let us know if we can be of help.
• LineSync Architecture Bar Tenders: Leah Decker, Ryan Edwards, Sybil Idelkope, Will Su
• Salads & Serving: CarolAnn Lobo Johnson, Peter Johnson, Deborah Emmet-Pike, Katy Little
• SMS Contracting Clean Up Crew